Site Map & Rules
Eastern Slope Camping Area reserves the right to modify policies, rules, and rates at any time. Eastern Slope Camping Area reserves the right to refuse entry into any part of the campground to any person, persons, dog, or dogs. Ejection from the campground will result in forfeiture of all payments, without recourse, retribution, or refund of any kind.
Store, Rec Hall, & Laundry Hours
- 8:00AM - 9:30PM, during the summer season. Our store carries RV and tenting items, ice, wood, clothing, toys, and more.
- 8:00AM - 9:00PM, 7 days a week.
Check-in & Check-out
- Campsite check-in is from 1:00PM to 9:00PM ONLY. Cabin check-in is from 3:00PM to 9:00PM ONLY. If you will be unable to check-in during these times, you MUST check-in the next day.
- All check-outs are at 11:00AM. Please, no check-in before 1:00PM. See office for early/late check-in/check-out policies.
- Quiet hours are in effect from 10:00PM until 7:00AM. No voices to be audible outside of the area of your campsite, and no music playing after 10:00PM. Sound travels quite easily throughout the campground.
- This is a family campground, and violation of these rules will not be permitted. The campground is patrolled regularly throughout the evening for the safety and enjoyment of all. Please help us out by obeying the quiet hours and reporting violations to the office or a staff member immediately.
- Loud music will not be permitted at any time of the day.
- Quiet hours apply to dogs, too. No barking during quiet hours, please!
- Avoid congregating in large groups after 10:00PM to be sure you do not violate quiet hours.
Vehicles & Parking
- All vehicles must display a valid car tag on their dashboard. Tags will be given to you at check-in.
- Up to two vehicles per campsite. Up to two motorcycles per campsite. One vehicle per cabin.
- Overflow parking is available at no charge for an extra vehicle. Sites are not to be used as parking lots. Do not park on empty sites!
- Campers are not permitted to drive ATVs or dirt bikes in the campground. No driving of motorcycles during quiet hours.
- Fireplaces out at 11:30PM, sharp. Fires must be extinguished completely by 11:30PM, sharp, per order of Conway Fire Department. Do not add logs after 11:00PM.
- Fires may be no higher than knee height. No bonfires or large group fires.
- Do not move fire ring from where they are placed – state law, $1,000.00 fine.
- Fireplaces are for wood only – no trash, bottles, or garbage, please.
- Eastern Slope Camping Area management and staff reserve the right to extinguish any fire with water or sand after 11:30PM for the safety of all campers, and the continued enjoyment of our campfire permit.
New Hampshire State Law
- Do not bring firewood from another state into New Hampshire! Insects ride on the wood and can infect our forests. Visit www.dontmovefirewood.org for more information.
- Do not feed the wildlife.
- Keep trash and garbage off the ground or preferably locked in the car until you can get to the dumpster. Animals may approach if you leave trash or food out overnight!
Bicycles & Children
- All persons 17 and under must be on their site by 10:00PM.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- NH state law requires a helmet to be worn at all times. This law applies to Eastern Slope Camping Area, so please, all persons under 16 years old, wear your helmet!
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- A valid rabies certificate must be presented for every dog.
- Pick up your pet’s waste!
- Dogs must be friendly, obedient, well-behaved, tolerant of children, and tolerant of other animals.
- Quiet hours for the campground apply to dogs, too!
- Dogs should never be left unattended anywhere in the campground.
- Sorry, but no Dobermans, American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, or Rottweilers are allowed. This includes mixes as well.
- Pets are ONLY allowed on Beach #2. NO PETS ON BEACH #1.
Trash & Recycling
- Dumpsters are located at the dump station, and recycling dumpster is located behind the store, rec hall, and laundry.
- No disposal of outside trash is permitted. You are responsible for properly disposing of all trash and waste from your use, and recycling at the appropriate facilities.
- Do not leave trash on your site.
- Leave only footprints, take only photographs. Please pick up after yourself, everywhere in the campground, including the beach and river.
- Conserve water with short showers, and avoid unnecessary water usage.
Black & Gray Water / Honey Wagon Service
- A self-service dump station is available for gray and black water. Please, only dump in this one designated area. Do not pump gray water onto the ground! Ask for help if you are unsure of how to use the facility.
- Honey wagon service is available for a fee of $24.99. Schedule 24 hours in advance with office. On demand pump-outs $39.99.
Visitors & Guests
- Adults 18+: $10/day & $15 overnight.
- Children 13-17: $5/day & $10 overnight.
- Children 12 & under: Free during the day & $5 overnight.
- Dogs: $2/day & $2 overnight.
- Day Visitor Hours are from 8:00AM - 9:00PM.
- If your party has more than four adults and/or more than eight people, and/or more than two dogs overnight, you will need to reserve an additional campsite.
- All visitors must display valid car pass at all times, check-in with the office, and pay appropriate fee.
- Unruly conduct, underage drinking, use of illegal substances, illegal dumping, improper use of facilities, destruction of property, fighting, theft of property, violence, etc. will not be permitted and reports of such behaviors can and will be directed to the Conway Police Department. Violators will forfeit their campsite, without refund, immediately on the call of the management.
- Fireworks and firearms are strictly prohibited! Use of these items will not be tolerated, and we will ask you to leave.
- Do not move canopies, picnic benches, or fire rings/grills from, to, or around sites. If you need assistance, please ask a staff member or contact the office.
- Eastern Slope Camping Area is not responsible for lost or stolen items, so please lock food, valuables, and any alcohol in your vehicle when you go to bed at night, and at all times.
- Our family owned and operated campground has a nearly 60 year history of family friendliness, and we want to keep that tradition going strong. The campground is patrolled regularly.
- NO FIREWORKS!