It’s time to book Spring and Fall now!
B.O.G.O. SPRING OR FALL
Book one night in a site or cabin and get a second night for 1/2 price! (Excluding holiday weekends)
• Offer can be extended any number of nights within the dates outlined below.
• Second night must be on same site or cabin.
• Discount applies only to base rate of site or cabin, all add-ons will be charged accordingly.
• Offer includes cabins.
• Promotion runs from Friday, May 12, 2017 until Thursday, June 22, 2017 and Tuesday, September 5, 2017 through Saturday, September 30, 2017. The promotion dates for 2018 are May 15, 2018 thru June 21, 2018 and September 4, 2018 thru September 30, 2018.
• May not be combined with any other coupon, discount or usage discount.
• 1/2 off sites or cabin will be given on reservations made after January 15, 2017. Reservations made prior will not be eligible. Reservations must be booked and PAID IN FULL to receive half off of site or cabin.
• Excluding Holidays.
• Please note that pets are not allowed in cabins.
Eastern Slope Camping Area is the perfect family camping destination
in the North Conway area, with the closest possible location to all
of the region’s finest family attractions, restaurants, hiking &
bicycling trails and tax-free outlet shopping. There is so much to
see and do without spending your time driving.
You can canoe or kayak right back to our beach, ride the scenic railroads and enjoy a special day at either Santa’s Village or Storyland theme parks. We are open from mid-May to early November. Situated right on the banks of the crystal clear Saco River, Eastern Slope Camping Area is the answer to all your vacation needs.
We offer over 200 generously sized sites, all with large picnic tables and fire rings, along with the peace of mind of caring, on-site ownership. One of our recent campers summed up her family’s experience perfectly when she wrote, “I thought you should know just how happy our first camping experience was, and how high you have set the bar! We can’t wait to get back to see you next year.”
Amenities at Eastern Slope Camping Area
- Themed Weekends
- 2 Large Beaches
- 3000 Ft. of River Frontage
- Ball Field
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals
- 50 amp Pull-Thrus with Cable TV & Wi-Fi
- Modern Seasonal Sites with Cable TV & Wi-Fi
- Game Room
Eastern Slope Camping Area has been delighting families for
nearly 50 years, with many third generation families still
visiting now with their children and grandchildren! We are
now taking reservations for 2017. Activities and events for
2017 are being prepared and we invite you to come join in the fun!
Our family campground now welcomes friendly and well-behaved dogs,
so now the whole family can vacation together! Please browse our
website for all the information you are looking for, or call us
to make a reservation today!
The Tabacco Family
- Pet Friendly
Welcome Canine Friends! Eastern Slope Camping Area is now accepting pets for the entire season! Policies and fees are similar to those of other campgrounds in the Mount Washington Valley. Click here for more information on pet boarding.
- Heated Swimming Pool
Our pool is open from mid-June to mid-September from 9:00AM to 8:00PM daily (weather permitting). This child-friendly pool is 3.5 ft. to 4.5 ft. deep. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied in the pool area by an adult of 18 years or over at all times. Young children must wear appropriate swim diapers (available in the store). No diving, no running, and no alcohol or pets permitted.
- Camp Store
This fun-filled store is open from late June through Labor Day Weekend, daily. We do also open our store to campers over the Memorial Day and Columbus Day weekends as a courtesy, just in case there’s something you forgot!
Recreation Hall / Laundry Room
Right next to our store is the recreation hall; it hosts most campground activities and events, including indoor crafts, karaoke, ice cream socials, hayrides, and provides shelter from the rain. It also has a wide screen TV, video games, and toy vending machines.
We have three bathhouses, located in convenient locations throughout the campground. All bathhouses have been recently renovated and, as always, include free hot showers!